Software Engineer/ DevOps Engineer
We are looking for new engineer to join the team developing a key technology solution for G2A company. It is called One Platform and it is unified application delivery solution for almost all G2A products & services. One Platform is built by developers for developers and allows them to easily and quickly requests for resources they need to deliver services with business value. It brings together all most used resource across G2A Technology stack and provides API, CLI and GUI to manage them.
What is our stack?
The core component used in One Platform is Kubernetes (managed by Rancher) that is used for workload management. When it comes to infrastructure, we use On-Premise and Azure. VMware and Proxmox are used for virtualization. Ansible and Terraform for infrastructure configuration. We use Bitbucket for code, Jenkins and ArgoCD for CI/CD pipelines. Prometheus and Grafana are used for monitoring. Most of software is written in Go programming language, but some components are written in Node.js. We also use PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Nginx, Kong, Fluentd and much more.
Who will you work with?
The team building One Platform consists of experienced experts working in accordance with DevOps and Agile philosophy. We are self-sufficient and have all necessary skills to build platform on all layers (design architecture, prepare hardware infrastructure, develop software). We are working in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- 2+ years of experience in software development (preferred in Go)
- Practical knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Cloud and knowledge of Cloud Computing Patterns
- DevOps mindset
- Problem-Solving skills
Nice To Have:
- Experience in technologies mentioned in "What is our stack?"
- Experience with building CI/CD and other automation pipelines
- Experience with GitOps
- Build and maintain modern and advanced system
- Create High Availability (HA) and Reliability infrastructure
- Scale to new requirements and challenges
- Troubleshoot of various interesting issues
- Research, test, evaluate and recommend new solutions and technologies
- Automate not-automated things
- Work with latest tech stack from cloud-native landscape
What we offer:
- No corporate bullshit - we communicate openly and aim for goals together
- Private medical care at Luxmed
- Vouchers for Pyszne.pl, Netflix, Multisport and many other benefits as part of the Worksmile (Each month you are going to get 150 points/PLN)
- Access to diverse internal and external training
- Welcome pack - when you will join us, expect something special! It will be a G2A SURPRISE but for sure you aren’t going to be disappointed
- Pakiet powitalny
- Płatne dni wolne
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Brak dress code'u
- Praca zdalna
- Pokój relaksu
- System kafeteryjny - Worksmile
- Pokój gier
- Klub zniżkowy G2A
- Szkolenia zewnętrzne
- Platforma do nauki języków
- Szkolenia wewnętrzne
Sport & Wellness
- Ubezpieczenie na życie
- Drużyny sportowe G2A
- Prywatna opieka medyczna w LuxMed