Senior Software Engineer
Join the team who develops common infrastructure required for other G2A teams to run their projects. The team you will join is self-sufficient. We design our architecture, develop solutions and maintain them. You will participate in a full development cycle – from inception to deployment, and even further: to production troubleshooting. Our language of choice is Kotlin, but we also use Node.js. All our services are run on Kubernetes.
In G2A you will be responsible for:
- Preparing architecture design for developed solutions
- Coding solutions based on your architecture designs
- Sharing knowledge across the team
- Taking care of product quality and system stability
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
We are looking for people with:
- 5+ years of experience in programming
- Practical knowledge of any modern JVM-based language: Java, Kotlin, Scala, Clojure, etc.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge of computer networks
- Experience in working with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in engineering practices: code reviews, testing, CI, CD
What we offer:
- Work the way you want, and where you want – from home, office, wherever at any time you choose
- No corporate bullshit – we communicate openly and aim for goals together
- Work in the largest marketplace for gamers and geeks in the world – check out our factsheet!
- Private medical care at TU Zdrowie
- Vouchers for Pyszne.pl, Netflix, Multisport and many other benefits as part of the Motivizer platform
- Individual development plans – we will take care of your development and career path
- Access to diverse internal and external training