Talent Acquisition Partner
- Do you dream of working in an international, diverse environment created by people open to cooperation and mutual support?
- Do you believe that looking for new talent and conducting effective research is a fascinating and satisfying adventure?
- Do you know how to rejach the best candidates in Poland and worldwide?
- Do you like cooperating with people and draw joy from it?
If your answers to these questions are “yes”, then it’s great news, because we’re looking for somebody just like you to support our international technological and business development. We want to boost G2A’s People & Culture team with a new positive energy of a Talent Acquisition Partner who will conduct effective end-to-end recruitment processes, ensure an excellent Candidate Experience, take an active part in organizing Employer Branding actions, and report to the Head of People.
Join us if you love meeting new people, have recruitment success stories to your name (experience in IT is also welcome), and want to develop further in that area. Are you well-organized and eager to try new challenges? It’s would be a big advantage, which might just make you the “perfect match”.
You’re a great match for the role if you:
- attract talent like a magnet and have at least 2 years of experience in conducting recruitment processes on your own
- have a well-developed skill at defining roles and positions
- know English at least at the B2 level
- are proficient at MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- know many tools and techniques of candidate acquisition
- are self-reliant and care about a good work organization
- are reliable and meticulous about the realization of set goals
- Higher education
- Familiarity with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in conducting IT recruitments
- Experience in conducting Employer Branding actions
- Proficiency at preparing great recruitment copy
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for various business areas
- Proactive acquisition of new talent and mapping the market for current and future recruitments
- Preparation and publication of recruitment offers on company channels and beyond
- Ongoing verification and filtering of applications
- Conducting remote interviews with applicants
- Providing support for the candidates during the entire recruitment process
- Daily cooperation with the Head of People, the People & Culture Team, Hiring Managers, HRBP, and team leaders
- Preparing up-to-date reports regarding the effectiveness of undertaken actions
- Active participation in Employer Branding initiatives
Why is joining us worth it?
- Hybrid workplace model
- We care about work life fit and the well-being of our team
- You receive all the necessary work resources, such as a laptop and/or a phone
- We can provide and deliver ergonomic and electronic equipment for your home office, such as footrests, stability balls, chair with back support, monitor, mousepad, laptop docking station, mouse, keyboard, headphones
- We provide an opportunity for realizing new ideas and appreciate them a lot
- We encourage the development of skills and competences with internal and external trainings
- We value DEI – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We support grassroots initiatives and take part in charity events
- We offer valuable benefits, such as:
- the welcome pack,
- vouchers for the Worksmile platform (each month the employees receive a pool of 150 points they can spend on many products and services available in the system),
- private healthcare
- free language lessons (English, German, Spanish)
- the MultiSport card,
- an opportunity to take part in internal and external trainings and industry events,
- Spa, gym, and a Games Room in the Rzeszów office
- many more
- If you’re interested in our offer, do send us your CV, we’d love to read it.
- Learn how our recruitment process works — we’ve prepared a detailed overview, including guidelines for interviews: https://tiny.pl/w8h8l
- External trainings
- Language platform
- Internal trainings
- Chillout room
- Worksmile cafeteria
- Game room
- No dress code
- Welcome Pack
- Flexible working hours
Sport & Wellness
- Life insurance
- G2A Active Teams
- Medical care at Lux Med