Join the team who develops common infrastructure required for other G2A teams to run their projects. The team you will join is self-sufficient. We design our architecture, develop solutions and maintain them. You will participate in a full development cycle – from inception to deployment, and even further: to production troubleshooting. Our language of choice is Kotlin, but we also use Node.js. All our services are run on Kubernetes.
We are looking for people with:
- 3+ years of experience in programming
- Practical knowledge of any modern JVM-based language: Java, Kotlin, Scala, Clojure, etc.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience in engineering practices: code reviews, testing, CI, CD
In G2A you will be responsible for:
- Preparing architecture design for developed solutions
- Coding solutions based on your architecture designs
- Sharing knowledge across the team
- Taking care of product quality and system stability
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
What we offer:
- Work the way you want, and where you want – from home, office, wherever at any time you choose
- No corporate bullshit – we communicate openly and aim for goals together
- Work in the largest marketplace for gamers and geeks in the world – check out our factsheet!
- Private medical care at TU Zdrowie
- Vouchers for Pyszne.pl, Netflix, Multisport and many other benefits as part of the Motivizer platform(Each month you are going to get 150 points/PLN)
- Individual development plans – we will take care of your development and career path
- Access to diverse internal and external training
- Welcome pack - when you will join us, expect something special! It will be a G2A SURPRISE but for sure you aren’t going to be disappointed