Software Engineer (Golang)
G2A.COM is the world's largest and most trusted marketplace for digital entertainment, where more than 30 million people from 180 countries have purchased over 100 million items. Users can choose from more than 75,000 digital offerings incl. games, DLCs, in-game items, as well as non-gaming items such as gift cards, subscriptions, software, e-learning - sold by sellers from all over the world. G2A.COM leads in online security, awarded with the prestigious American CNP award alongside companies such as Microsoft, Barclay's Bank and First Data.
Do you want to work in an international, diverse environment created by people open to cooperation and interested in showing mutual support? That’s fantastic, we’re looking for somebody like you for the Software Engineer position to support finance and accounting products.
The first of them is RECON, responsible for verification of financial settlements between the G2A Group and partners within the payment processing sector. Its purpose is automated verification of settlements and issuing alerts when it detects any irregularities. It also enables generating reports and automatic storage of specific data in relevant accounting systems.
The second product is STMT, a toolset responsible for settlements between the G2A Group and sellers on out platform. The system generates seller invoices and calculates fees for using the marketplace.
If the position interests you, apply and we’ll see you during recruitment!
You’re a perfect match for the role, if you:
- have at least 3 years of experience programming in Golang
- are experienced in working with Kubernetes
- know PHP
- have a perfect understanding of and experience in creating microservices based on the Go architecture
- have experience with RabbitMQ and Kafka
- have experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB databases
- are knowledgeable about database systems and message queues
- have a B2-level fluency in English
- are a responsible and communicative person
- can work in a team
- Creating new components and maintaining existing ones
- Implementing components into container environments
- Ensuring the highest quality of created code
- Developing and managing microservices communicating in a distributed architecture
- Writing technical documentation to make it easier to understand and use the software
- Implementing services via Kubernetes
- Following the latest Go trends and technologies and constantly improving your programming skills
Why joining us is worth it:
- You can choose hybrid or even fully remote work
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career and participate in innovative projects
- You will receive the tools necessary for your work, such as a laptop or a phone
- We can provide your home office with ergonomic furniture and electronic devices, such as: footrests, exercise balls, chairs and lumbar supports, monitors, mousepads, laptop docking stations, mice, keyboards, and headphones
- We care about the work-life balance and wellbeing of our team
- We provide opportunities for you to turn your ideas into reality and we appreciate such initiatives
- We support skill and knowledge development via internal and external trainings
- We work according to the values of DEI: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We support grassroots initiatives and charities
- We offer valuable benefits, such as the welcome pack, Worksmile vouchers (200 points/PLN employees can spend on a variety of services and products from known brands available on the platform), private health care, MultiSport card, the opportunity to participate in internal and external trainings and industry conferences, and many more.
- External trainings
- Internal trainings
- Worksmile cafeteria
- No dress code
- Welcome Pack
- Flexible working hours
Sport & Wellness
- Life insurance
- G2A Active Teams
- Medical care at Lux Med