Senior/ Middle SEM Specialist
G2A.COM is the world's largest and most trusted marketplace for digital entertainment, where more than 30 million people from 180 countries have purchased over 100 million items. Users can choose from more than 75,000 digital offerings incl. games, DLCs, in-game items, as well as non-gaming items such as gift cards, subscriptions, software, e-learning - sold by sellers from all over the world. G2A.COM leads in online security, awarded with the prestigious American CNP award alongside companies such as Microsoft, Barclay's Bank and First Data.
Join G2A.COM as a Senior/Middle SEM Specialist if PMax isn’t sorcery to you, you know that choosing assets isn’t spellcraft, no automation is alien to you, and racing against the competition only gives you a boost of positive motivation.
We have the latest technological solutions for Digital Marketing and a global marketplace, and they will guarantee you’ll never lack key data and you’ll have unlimited space to show your skills off.
We don’t expect you to know everything right away, we do have many toys to play with. We operate across the board, from “hard performance” to “awareness” and we will gladly introduce you to new areas of expertise. You just need to have that special quality which changes tasks from problems into fascinating challenges to face together. There will be many sidequests, and we’re playing the main story on high difficulty, so we want to build a diverse team afraid of no campaign.
You’re a perfect match for the role, if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience with Google Ads
- Have at least 1 year experience with Google Merchant Center
- Have experience in an international e-commerce environment
- Have strong analytical skills with proven record of setting up new campaigns and applying adequate measurement methods
- Have knowledge of Google Marketing Platform, especially Search Ads 360
- Know English at least on the B2 level
- Can communicate clearly in matters of running Google Ads campaigns
- Can manage your own schedule of the day/week/month including daily alerts, analysis and reporting of campaigns
- Experience with global/international campaigns and account structures
- Experience with Tableau or similar platforms as end user
- Experience with creating Looker reports
- Experience with GA4 as a marketing reporting tool, especially considering conversion attribution
- Developing Google Ads campaigns including Shopping, Search, Performance Max, Discovery
- Reporting results and optimizing based on sales, ROI
- Introducing new campaigns in cooperation with the commercial team
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- Stay updated on changes in search engine algorithms and adjust strategies accordingly
Why joining us is worth it?
- You can choose hybrid or even fully remote work
- You’ll get to take part in many actions related to Performance Marketing and Brand Awareness
- You will have development opportunities and a real impact on the development of the American and European market
- You will receive the tools necessary for your work, such as a laptop or/ and a phone
- We can provide your home office with ergonomic furniture and electronic devices, such as: footrests, exercise balls, chairs and lumbar supports, monitors, mousepads, laptop docking stations, mice, keyboards, and headphones
- We care about the work-life balance and wellbeing of our team
- We provide opportunities for you to turn your ideas into reality and we appreciate such initiatives
- We support skill and knowledge development via internal and external trainings
- We work according to the values of DEI: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We support grassroots initiatives and charities
- We offer valuable benefits, such as the welcome pack, Worksmile vouchers (200 points/PLN employees can spend on a variety of services and products from known brands available on the platform), private health care, MultiSport card, the opportunity to participate in internal and external trainings and industry conferences, and many more.
- External trainings
- Internal trainings
- Worksmile cafeteria
- No dress code
- Welcome Pack
- Flexible working hours
Sport & Wellness
- Life insurance
- G2A Active Teams
- Medical care at Lux Med