Junior Software/ DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a new engineer to join the team developing One Platform. It is a common application delivery solution for all G2A products & projects. It aims to standardize and speed up hosting and development efforts. It brings together all the most used resources across G2A Technology stack and provides API, CLI and GUI to manage them.
What is our stack?
The core component used in One Platform is Kubernetes that is used for workload management. When it comes to infrastructure, we use bare-metal and cloud solutions. VMware and Proxmox are used for virtualization. Ansible and Terraform for infrastructure configuration. We use Bitbucket for code, Jenkins and ArgoCD for CI/CD pipelines. Prometheus and Grafana are used for monitoring. Most of the software is written in Golang, but some components in Node.js. We also use PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Nginx, Kong, Fluentd and much more.
Who will you work with?
The team building One Platform consists of experienced experts working in accordance with DevOps and Agile philosophy. We are self-sufficient and have all necessary skills to build platform on all layers (design architecture, prepare hardware infrastructure, develop software). We are working in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Practical knowledge of Linux
- DevOps mindset
- Problem-Solving skills
- Can-do attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience in technologies mentioned in "What is our stack?"
- Build and maintain modern and advanced system
- Create High Availability (HA) and Reliability infrastructure
- Scale to new requirements and challenges
- Troubleshoot of various interesting issues
- Research, test, evaluate and recommend new solutions and technologies
- Automate not-automated things
- Work with latest tech stack from cloud-native landscape
What we offer:
- No corporate bullshit - we communicate openly and aim for goals together
- Private medical care at Luxmed
- Vouchers for Pyszne.pl, Multisport and many other benefits as part of the Worksmile (Each month you are going to get 150 points/PLN)
- Access to diverse internal and external training
- Welcome pack - when you join us, expect something special! It will be a G2A SURPRISE but for sure you aren’t going to be disappointed
- External trainings
- Language learning platform
- Internal trainings
- Charging room
- Worksmile cafeteria
- Games room
- G2A discount club
- Remote work
- No dress code
- Welcome Pack
- Flexible working hours
Sport & Wellness
- Life insurance
- G2A Active Teams
- Private medical care at LuxMed