Head of Performance Marketing
G2A.COM is the world's largest and most trusted marketplace for digital entertainment, where more than 30 million people from 180 countries have purchased over 100 million items. Users can choose from more than 75,000 digital offerings incl. games, DLCs, in-game items, as well as non-gaming items such as gift cards, subscriptions, software, e-learning - sold by sellers from all over the world. G2A.COM leads in online security, awarded with the prestigious American CNP award alongside companies such as Microsoft, Barclay's Bank and First Data.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Performance Marketing to be responsible for creating and executing strategies for SEM (including affiliations), Marketing Automation, and Paid Social. In this role you will be preparing multichannel strategies and long-term marketing plans. Your duties will involve managing the Performance marketing team, as well as monitoring the KPIs in order to improve the marketing strategy and optimize costs and results.
You’re a great fit for the role if you:
- … have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role, and at least 7 years of practical experience in Performance Marketing.
- … have above-average data interpretation skills and can make correct decisions on that basis.
- … have perfect communication and leadership skills, including motivating your team to achieve their objectives.
- … are up to date on the latest online marketing trends and tools.
- … are passionate about creating and implementing innovative marketing strategies.
- ... dream about working in an international, diverse environment built by people who are open to communication and interested in mutual support.
- Higher education (preferably in marketing, economy, business, or related fields)
- Experience in global or international campaigns and account structures
- Fluency in English at least at the B2 level
- Marketing Strategy: Preparing, implementing, and monitoring the Performance Marketing strategy for achieving set business objectives, increasing the platform’s visibility, as well as generating traffic and conversions. Analyzing the market, competition, and client behavior in order to define the direction of marketing actions.
- Campaign management: Planning, coordinating, monitoring, and optimizing online marketing & sales campaigns: a) Global – sales campaigns for categories and products; b) Trade – themed sales campaigns executed within the trade plan, focused on the core markets: USA and Spain.
- Data analysis: tracking the key marketing metrics and monitoring the KPIs to improve marketing strategies and optimize results.
- Budgeting: Managing the budget of Performance Marketing, allocating resources towards various marketing channels based on their effectiveness and ROI. Controlling the costs and reporting on results.
- Reporting: Preparing regular reports on the campaign effectiveness, as well as presenting the strategies and insights during board meetings.
- Testing and optimizing: Conducting A/B tests and marketing experiments, as well as constantly improving the effectiveness of strategies based on data and results.
- Team management: Overseeing a team of specialists, defining objectives, monitoring progress, motivating and developing competences of the team members.
- Inter-department cooperation: Co-operating with the marketing, sales, product development, and analytics teams towards ensuring action coherence and achieving business objectives. Co-operating with the UX/UI team towards optimizing the website for better conversion, optimized content, as well as adjusting the structure and actions towards increasing user engagement.
Why joining us is worth it:
- You can choose hybrid or even fully remote work
- You will have development opportunities and a real impact on the development of the American and European market
- You’ll get to take part in many actions related to Performance Marketing and Brand Awareness
- You will receive the tools necessary for your work, such as a laptop or a phone
- We can provide your home office with ergonomic furniture and electronic devices, such as: footrests, exercise balls, chairs and lumbar supports, monitors, mousepads, laptop docking stations, mice, keyboards, and headphones
- We care about the work-life balance and wellbeing of our team
- We provide opportunities for you to turn your ideas into reality and we appreciate such initiatives
- We support skill and knowledge development via internal and external trainings
- We work according to the values of DEI: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We support grassroots initiatives and charities
- We offer valuable benefits, such as the welcome pack, Worksmile vouchers (200 points/PLN employees can spend on a variety of services and products from known brands available on the platform), private health care, MultiSport card, the opportunity to participate in internal and external trainings and industry conferences, and many more.
- External trainings
- Internal trainings
- Worksmile cafeteria
- No dress code
- Welcome Pack
- Flexible working hours
Sport & Wellness
- Life insurance
- G2A Active Teams
- Medical care at Lux Med