Kraków, Rzeszów, Warszawa, Zdalnie,
We are looking for people with:
- Professional experience in React JS.
- Professional experience with Git.
- Experience with building UIs for REST APIs.
- Understanding of best practices for building modern web applications.
- Knowledge of software architecture design and best practices.
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment.
- Nice to have:
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
In G2A you will be responsible for:
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software code.
- Testing and evaluating new code.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing code and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Development of quality assurance procedures.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, QA, business and systems analysts, other teams.
- Taking care of product quality and system stability.
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Implementation of process automation.
What we offer:
- Work the way you want, and where you want – from home, office, wherever at any time you choose
- No corporate bullshit – we communicate openly and aim for goals together
- Work in the largest marketplace for gamers and geeks in the world – check out our factsheet!
- Private medical care at TU Zdrowie
- Vouchers for Pyszne.pl, Netflix, Multisport and many other benefits as part of the Motivizer platform(Each month you are going to get 150 points/PLN)
- Individual development plans – we will take care of your development and career path
- Access to diverse internal and external training
- Welcome pack - when you will join us, expect something special! It will be a G2A SURPRISE but for sure you aren’t going to be disappointed