As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing our portfolio of gaming offers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will cover a number of key areas. One of these will be category management. You will develop and implement category strategies, analyze market trends and customer insights to identify new opportunities or maintain an understanding of the gaming industry.
The next area will be product selection, where you will choose and select gaming offersto ensure a diverse and attractive range and liaise with suppliers to negotiate terms and conditions.
Inventory management will also be an important part of the role, so you will monitor and optimize stock levels on a daily basis, working closely with the logistics and supply chain teams.
Your day-to-day work will also involve liaising with the marketing department to create attractive campaigns that drive sales of our digital entertainment.
If this sounds appealing to you and you feel comfortable with the tasks described, we look forward to hearing from you!
You’re a perfect match for the role, if:
- You are passionate about gaming, and you feel great about this topic
- You have sales experience
- You have proven experience as Category Manager or similar role
- You have solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles
- You understand of data analysis and forecasting methods
- You’re proficient in MS Office
- You have an analytical mind with a strategic ability
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have strong organizational and project management skill
- Analyze data to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Building and foster trust relationships with vendors
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Make forecasts for offers demand
- Responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
Why joining us worth it?
- You can choose hybrid or remote workplace model
- You will have a chance to develop your career and take part in innovative projects
- You receive all the necessary work resources, such as a laptop and/or a phone
- We can provide and deliver ergonomic and electronic equipment for your home office, such as footrests, stability balls, chair with back support, monitor, mousepad, laptop docking station, mouse, keyboard, headphones
- We provide an opportunity for realizing new ideas and appreciate them a lot
- We encourage the development of skills and competences with internal and external trainings
- We value DEI – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We support grassroots initiatives and take part in charity events
- We offer valuable benefits, such as: the welcome pack, vouchers for the Worksmile platform (each month the employees receive a pool of 150 points they can spend on many products and services available in the system), private healthcare, the MultiSport card, an opportunity to take part in internal and external trainings and industry events.
- External trainings
- Language platform
- Internal trainings
- Worksmile cafeteria
- No dress code
- Welcome Pack
- Flexible working hours
Sport & Wellness
- Life insurance
- G2A Active Teams
- Medical care at Lux Med