INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AS PART OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
The controller of the personal data (“Controller”) obtained from job candidates in connection with their participation in the recruitment process are companies from G2A Group (G2A Group includes: Global R&D Sp. z o.o., Emilii Plater 53 Street, 00-113 Warszawa (KRS No 0000692862); G2A PL Sp. z o.o., Emilii Plater 53 Street, 00-113 Warszawa, (KRS No 0000677012); G2A RE sp. z o.o., ul. Adama Matuszczaka 14/2, 35-083 Rzeszów, (KRS No 0000659335); TECH sp. z o.o., Emilii Plater 53 Street, 00-113 Warszawa (KRS No 0000691154); UAB „ZEN.COMl” (entered in entrepreneur register under the No 304749651), ZEN.COM sp. z o.o., Emilii Plater 53 Street, 00-113 Warszawa (KRS No 0000743356), G2A.COM Limited residing in Hong Kong 31/F, Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, (entered in entrepreneur register under the No 2088957). G2A PL sp. z o.o. has been also appointed by the companies with registered office outside the EU to represent G2A in EU.
During the recruitment process, we process the following personal data of candidates:
- First name, surname, education details and previous employment history. The processing of such data by the Controller has the following basis:
- Article 22(1) §1 of the Labour Code for recruitment to a position that involves the conclusion of an employment contract;
- Consent of the candidate for a position that involves the conclusion of a civil law contract.
Failure to provide this data will prevent participation in the recruitment process.
- Other personal data contained in the CV or covering letter, including all contact details (e-mail address, telephone number) which the candidate has provided to us. The basis for the processing of such data by the Controller is consent given by the candidate. This data is provided entirely voluntarily, and failure to do so will not prevent participation in the recruitment process. However, if contact details such as an e-mail address or telephone number are not provided, this may make it difficult to contact the candidate during the recruitment process. The consent covers also personal data included in CV or covering letter that we do not require like photography.
- Other personal data obtained during meetings as part of the recruitment process (information provided during job interviews, results of practical tests, additional information on qualifications). The basis for the processing of such data by the Controller is consent given by the candidate. This data is provided entirely voluntarily and is advantageous for the candidate. Failure to do so will not prevent participation in the recruitment process but may affect the Controller’s ability to make a full assessment of the suitability of the candidate for the recruited to position.
- Data obtained by the Controller’s use of video-monitoring and control of access to premises used for recruitment meetings. The basis for the processing of such data is the legitimate interest of the Controller, consisting of the need to ensure the safety of employees and the protection of premises and property. Such data is required to enter the premises of the Controller’s place of work.
The personal data of the candidate will not be processed in any way that is associated with automatic decision-making, including profiling.
Personal data of the candidate may be transferred to the companies from G2A Group and also to entities with which the Controller has concluded an agreement entrusting the processing of the personal data referred to above, such as: recruitment agencies, independent recruiters cooperating with the Controller and advisers, as well as entities in the capital group to which the Controller belongs, if the decision regarding the outcome of the recruitment process is consulted with such entities or they are to conduct the recruitment process on behalf of and for the benefit of the Controller. In respect to the above personal data of the candidate may be transfer outside EEA country in which the company from G2A Group has the registered office. In the case of a transfer of Personal Data to a country for which the European Commission has not issued a decision confirming that the given country ensures an adequate level of protection, companies from G2A Group based on the Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission.
The personal data of the candidate will be retained for the entire duration of the recruitment process, as well as after its completion, for a period not longer than 3 months.
If the candidate has agreed to participate in future recruitment processes and for the candidate’s personal data to be processed for their requirements, the data provided to us will be processed for a period of 3 years from the end of the current recruitment process.
Due to the fact that the Controller processes the personal data of the candidate, the candidate has the right to access, rectify, erase, or restrict its processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer the data (data portability right). The candidate is also entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body (Chairman of the Office for Personal Data Protection). The exercise of the above rights may depend on the basis of the processing for the given category of data, as well as on the occurrence of other circumstances specified in legal provisions. Additional information in this regard is available from the contacts provided at the end of this text.
In addition, in the extent in which the Controller processes the personal data of the candidate on the basis of that candidate’s consent, the candidate has the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that occurred before the withdrawal of consent.
If the candidate should provide any specific personal data (personal data disclosing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or ideological beliefs, trade union membership, or genetic data or biometrics), such data will be deleted immediately and not taken into account in the recruitment process.
In the event of any questions or doubts, please contact by email to: email@example.com.