As every year, GA.COM actively participates in the Grand Finale of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity. This time, we are helping the Headquarters in Tyczyn, which bravely fights for new fundraising records for a noble cause.
The goal of the 32nd Finale is “Lungs after the pandemic.” It is dedicated to the purchase of equipment for diagnosing, monitoring, and rehabilitating lung diseases in patients on pulmonology wards for children and adults.
For this occasion, the Foundation plans to purchase equipment for:
- Imaging diagnostics, including magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasonography devices.
- Functional diagnostics, including polysomnographs and portable spirometers.
- Endoscopic diagnostics, including systems for intrabronchial navigation in bronchoscopic examinations and bronchoscopes.
- Rehabilitation – equipment for pulmonological rehabilitation used in the therapy of lung transplant patients.
- Thoracic surgery, including electrocoagulation systems and cryoprobes.
G2A will support the finale by providing financial contributions and corporate merchandise, which will be allocated for both auctions and prizes for participants in the lottery during the finale in Tyczyn.
Here are our auctions:
Additionally, every G2A employee will have the opportunity to support WOŚP and compete for Robert Lewandowski’s FC Barcelona t-shirt with his autograph dedicated to G2A through an eSkarbonka (eSaving box).
Every bit of help is invaluable, so we encourage everyone to join in supporting the headquarters.
And everything is going well! 🎺🎷