- Be like Paul Atreides, help Arrakis!Read more
- Alright, nostalgia plays a huge part here, but there’s so much more to this than that.Read more
- Do you find them scary or alluring?Read more
- With just a stick. I’m tough.Read more
- Is this the future of making a living?Read more
- Collecting oldies and rarities might totally work as your early retirement plan.Read more
- Be like Ezio and Geralt, see the world up close and personal.Read more
- For a skeptical soul like me, only practical experience could’ve shown me the truth.Read more
- Or at least understand one.Read more
- Read on to find out what are the dead giveaways you’re dealing with a scammer and how to avoid it.Read more
- Being able to communicate in a clear and effective manner is considered as one of the so-called soft skills. As such, it is often neglected, as the employees tend to believe having hard, technical skills will bring them more benefits,...Read more
- Once a year comes a specific time that is all about giving. No, we do not mean Christmas and giving gifts, but rather giving yourself and others annual feedback.Read more
- It seems that internship programs are becoming more and more popular among companies today. Not only is it an amazing opportunity to discover true gems and turn them into future company superstars, it also gives post-graduates and students a chance...Read more
- The development of our civilization led us to adopting a sedentary lifestyle, which puts a huge strain on our movement system and, in a sense, actively shortens our lives. Many have sounded the alarm, for “sitting is the new smoking,”...Read more
- While to-do lists might be helpful sometimes, they are also a trap. Imagine you have 5 tasks to complete today. There are three possible outcomes here. First, you might finish 3 tasks in 4 hours and then tell yourself: “I’ve...Read more
- Work atmosphere and personal development are some of the most important values for us – the new generation of employees. We are more confident and egotistical (in a positive way, of course). Nowadays we ask ourselves, what did my employer...Read more
- The Internet is truly amazing. You just can’t say no to the vast knowledge it gives you access to or being able to stay in touch with your friends all over the world. Too bad this place is also the...Read more
- Online payments used to scare me senseless back in the day, because I never knew how they would go about. How do I do it? How does it work? What if something goes wrong, what will happen then? Mostly I...Read more
- It’s important to have balance in everything. Quite literally, everything. Even water. Too little water, you’ll be lethargic, too much water, your kidneys fail. It’s the same with life, and its component, work. Although many people talk about a work-life...Read more
- As study.com notes in their Facts vs Opinions episode, “a fact is a statement that is true and can be verified objectively or proven. In other words, a fact is true and correct no matter what. An opinion, however, is...Read more
- The first part of our WorkHacks 101 mentioned a nifty little idea called the Pareto principle (AKA the 80/20 rule). What is it? It’s essentially an observation – not a law, mind you – that 20% of the input creates...Read more
Welcome to G2A Blog, an excellent source of expert stuff!
Written by our employees — true specialists in their respective fields — the blog covers a wide range of topics: IT, UX, online security, job seeking tips, work/lifehacks and much, much more.
Want to know how to stay safe on the Internet, become more productive at work or learn about awesome new tech trends? You’ve come to the right place!
Note that these are our employees’ personal opinions and not official statements made by G2A.COM.