- I made the leap and haven’t regretted it since. Even for a second.Read more
- Gamers are a different animal. Thankfully, I’m a gamer myself.Read more
- Losing and using weaker strategies can make you win much more often.Read more
- Parents are shocked to this day. I’m not.Read more
- Companies working together restored my faith in mankindRead more
- The first day at a new job can be tough. It’s usually filled with stress and insecurity, although it often turns out to be rather boring and even impractical. Not only is it a waste of the first day’s great...Read more
- There are many benefits to be reaped from online shopping. One of the biggest ones is that it’s incredibly convenient and saves you a lot of time which would be otherwise spent travelling to and from the store, or standing...Read more
- Being able to communicate in a clear and effective manner is considered as one of the so-called soft skills. As such, it is often neglected, as the employees tend to believe having hard, technical skills will bring them more benefits,...Read more
- Once a year comes a specific time that is all about giving. No, we do not mean Christmas and giving gifts, but rather giving yourself and others annual feedback.Read more
- It seems that internship programs are becoming more and more popular among companies today. Not only is it an amazing opportunity to discover true gems and turn them into future company superstars, it also gives post-graduates and students a chance...Read more
- The development of our civilization led us to adopting a sedentary lifestyle, which puts a huge strain on our movement system and, in a sense, actively shortens our lives. Many have sounded the alarm, for “sitting is the new smoking,”...Read more
- While to-do lists might be helpful sometimes, they are also a trap. Imagine you have 5 tasks to complete today. There are three possible outcomes here. First, you might finish 3 tasks in 4 hours and then tell yourself: “I’ve...Read more
Welcome to G2A Blog, an excellent source of expert stuff!
Written by our employees — true specialists in their respective fields — the blog covers a wide range of topics: IT, UX, online security, job seeking tips, work/lifehacks and much, much more.
Want to know how to stay safe on the Internet, become more productive at work or learn about awesome new tech trends? You’ve come to the right place!
Note that these are our employees’ personal opinions and not official statements made by G2A.COM.