- Be like Paul Atreides, help Arrakis!Read more
- Alright, nostalgia plays a huge part here, but there’s so much more to this than that.Read more
- Do you find them scary or alluring?Read more
- With just a stick. I’m tough.Read more
- Is this the future of making a living?Read more
- Collecting oldies and rarities might totally work as your early retirement plan.Read more
- Be like Ezio and Geralt, see the world up close and personal.Read more
- For a skeptical soul like me, only practical experience could’ve shown me the truth.Read more
- Or at least understand one.Read more
- Read on to find out what are the dead giveaways you’re dealing with a scammer and how to avoid it.Read more
- Is the representation accurate, or just another stereotype?Read more
- Especially if they worked in the gaming sector.Read more
- My motto was “Expect the unexpected.”Read more
- Just in case someone told you games only make you waste your time.Read more
- Professional gamers know this is the key to achieving success.Read more
- I put together the strategies and advice that work, so you don’t have to look for them elsewhere.Read more
- And I’m so glad I got to be a part of this generation!Read more
- I like the fact that kids these days would rather spend time on gaming rather than wreaking havoc outside.Read more
The Lawful Good, the Evil Bad, and the Neutral Ugly: Understanding the Corporate World Using Video GamesBaldur’s Gate and other titles helped me build dream teams and achieve victories in a professional setting.Read more
- Ever had your boss walk in the room holding a rifle?Read more
- Here’s how MMO guilds can help you navigate in a company setting.Read more
- Let’s talk about what “home office” is and isn’t.Read more
Welcome to G2A Blog, an excellent source of expert stuff!
Written by our employees — true specialists in their respective fields — the blog covers a wide range of topics: IT, UX, online security, job seeking tips, work/lifehacks and much, much more.
Want to know how to stay safe on the Internet, become more productive at work or learn about awesome new tech trends? You’ve come to the right place!
Note that these are our employees’ personal opinions and not official statements made by G2A.COM.