- Parents are shocked to this day. I’m not.Read more
- Companies working together restored my faith in mankindRead more
- The first day at a new job can be tough. It’s usually filled with stress and insecurity, although it often turns out to be rather boring and even impractical. Not only is it a waste of the first day’s great...Read more
- There are many benefits to be reaped from online shopping. One of the biggest ones is that it’s incredibly convenient and saves you a lot of time which would be otherwise spent travelling to and from the store, or standing...Read more
- Being able to communicate in a clear and effective manner is considered as one of the so-called soft skills. As such, it is often neglected, as the employees tend to believe having hard, technical skills will bring them more benefits,...Read more
- Once a year comes a specific time that is all about giving. No, we do not mean Christmas and giving gifts, but rather giving yourself and others annual feedback.Read more
- It seems that internship programs are becoming more and more popular among companies today. Not only is it an amazing opportunity to discover true gems and turn them into future company superstars, it also gives post-graduates and students a chance...Read more
- The development of our civilization led us to adopting a sedentary lifestyle, which puts a huge strain on our movement system and, in a sense, actively shortens our lives. Many have sounded the alarm, for “sitting is the new smoking,”...Read more
- While to-do lists might be helpful sometimes, they are also a trap. Imagine you have 5 tasks to complete today. There are three possible outcomes here. First, you might finish 3 tasks in 4 hours and then tell yourself: “I’ve...Read more
- Work atmosphere and personal development are some of the most important values for us – the new generation of employees. We are more confident and egotistical (in a positive way, of course). Nowadays we ask ourselves, what did my employer...Read more
- The Internet is truly amazing. You just can’t say no to the vast knowledge it gives you access to or being able to stay in touch with your friends all over the world. Too bad this place is also the...Read more
- Online payments used to scare me senseless back in the day, because I never knew how they would go about. How do I do it? How does it work? What if something goes wrong, what will happen then? Mostly I...Read more
Welcome to G2A Blog, an excellent source of expert stuff!
Written by our employees — true specialists in their respective fields — the blog covers a wide range of topics: IT, UX, online security, job seeking tips, work/lifehacks and much, much more.
Want to know how to stay safe on the Internet, become more productive at work or learn about awesome new tech trends? You’ve come to the right place!
Note that these are our employees’ personal opinions and not official statements made by G2A.COM.